- Las Vegas with my family. It was short, but fun.
- A day trip to Sand Hollow with some friends, even though I got super super burned!
- Playing volleyball in the Summer Games. It was fun even though we didn't win very much
- My first GOOD Cedar City rodeo with Aly.
- Many many girl's night out with Mikala! I'm gonna miss her.
- My sisters and I surprising Mom. She had no idea!
- Walking through walmart one night with Aly and seeing a group of people dressed as pirates. I made her follow them with me so I could get a picture, but they were moving too fast and then eventually left. Also a friend and I decided we should get dressed up in a certain way and go around town to see what reactions we will get from people. What would you dress up as?
- FHE attendance going from 8 or 10 people to 30 or 40 people! It's awesome!
- Seeing Night at the Museum. One of THE funniest movies ever.
- My "ah ha" moment.
Also just a quick side note, I have decided that I want to go on a trip to Boston, MA. I have made some goals that I have to accomplish in order to let myself go which will help me get finished with my education. I decided that immediate incentive is what is going to help me most. Not that getting started with my career and getting off Dad's insurance soon isn't incentive, it is.
This picture was taken in Vegas in between the Belagio fountain shows. Daniel looks so thrilled.