Supporting our SUU T-Birds! The first home game of the season. We're showing you our game faces. The good news is that the T-Birds were victorious... It doesn't happen too often in football for them.
The Iron County Demolition Derby. It was pretty much awesome. There were so many people though so we didn't get any seats. We kept ourselves entertained during the down time though.
Homecoming 2009. We went to see the mentalist and yes he did play with our minds. So crazy.
We decided to run the Homecoming 5k. This picture is proof that I did it. See I'm wearing a number... It was a good experience and I'll probably do more of them in the future. Of us three, I did come in last. I claim it is because Aly and Shalie both have longer legs that I. Yes I am the shortest.
Waiting for the race to start, just hangin out with Thor. Yes Thor is the name of our mascot.
A few other things we've done:
- Took Shalie to Aurora for a weekend. It was a good weekend and had lots of fun showing her where we grew up. It also included an NSHS football game. Classic. Oh and we couldn't miss out on a slush with ice cream from the Ideal Dairy!
- A couple triple dates. Good times with good friends.
- Celebrating Aly's 21st birthday. That was a great day! It included a treasure hunt, destroying a pinata, laser tag, Olive Garden, and the temple.
- I had yet another season of city league volleyball come and go. It is always fun.
- College football, my favorite
- Watched Elf on Halloween. It was our way of getting away from the Halloween festivities that are so dumb.
- I signed up for a trip to Mexico. My first time out of the country and I'm so excited. I got my passport and am ready to go!
- Oh yeah and I've also been going to school... Yay for classes and homework and tests.