Monday, March 15, 2010

Lonely?

It's Spring Break. Night #1 by myself in my apartment. Sometimes I wish I could live by myself so I won't have to worry about roommates and can have a clean kitchen without having to clean up after anyone but me. Though it would be so nice, I think I'd be lonely. Maybe that is because not only are the roommates gone, but so are all of my friends. So maybe I wouldn't be lonely and would actually be able to be by myself when I don't want to talk to people. I guess I won't know for sure unless I try it... *sigh*... Maybe someday.

2 comments:

Cardine said...

There are absolutely goods and bads to living alone. It's nice to not have to worry about the annoying aspects of roommates, but it can be lonely sometimes. Also, I have to try harder to not become totally anti-social.

Dana Cheryl said...

I love living alone but I also enjoy having company. The key is to find a roommate that enjoys alone time as much as I do. It's hard but it's rewarding too. Or it's a nightmare but I've not had any nightmarish situations in a while.