I just wish that I felt the same about work. At least I know that my current job won't be my job for the rest of my life.
City league volleyball... New team, new season, new outcomes! We are winning!
Latest pet peeves:
- Public Display of Affection... Yes, again. It is very disturbing when sitting down to eat at a restaurant and a couple in your line of sight is making out for a good 20 minutes. Gross
- People talking during church. I'm easily distracted, so when people all around me are whispering to each other I can't pay attention very well to the lessons.
- When guys I don't want to go out with ask me out and the guys I do want to go out with won't ask me.
- Especially when I don't have time to come up with an excuse to not go with the guy I don't want to go with.
- When the toothpaste is squeezed from the middle instead of the bottom.
- When the toilet paper goes under instead of over like it's supposed to.