Saturday, August 23, 2008

Family Home Evening

I have a new calling in my student ward now. They call this particular calling Family Home Evening "Grandma". Pretty much this calling is in charge of planning family home evenings and getting fhe groups together and things like that. It is going to be pretty fun and I am excited! So that is just an unpdate and a little background on the video!

So this video.... Well last Monday, the fhe activity was volleyball and slip 'n slide. With my latest back issue, I decided not to participate. So while everyone was getting ready for the slip 'n slide, I grabbed my camera. My friend, Jeremy, and I decided to make some videos of everyone going down the slide. Jeremy tied the camera to the camera bag strap and his belt so that the camera was in the middle and we held it across the slide and each stood on one side. This was the second attempt at video making. This first attempt, we tried to run down the hill with everyone, but the camera went all crazy like! So this is just a glimpse of what goes on at Family Home Evening in a singles ward. Well or even just a glimpse of me and my crazy friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool background! I don't know you, but I enjoyed visiting your blog! Congrats on the home evenings calling.

I'm a huge FHE fan and have an FHE group on the new and safe LDS Ladies Room at http://www.ourladiesroom.com/ if you want to check it out. Input from Singles FHE would be grand.

I also have a book give-away contest on my blog today!

Liz said...

Oh, that is like my nightmare calling. Good luck!