Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ME

Thought this was fun so I decided to do it! It was kind of interesting to see what images would come up for each thing!

FIRST NAME:

So I had no idea that if I put my name in google images that such inappropriate pictures would come up. Interesting!
MIDDLE NAME:
Don't have one!
LAST NAME:
This is the Hales Coat of Arms. Found on the Hales Family History Society Page!

AGE:
PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT:


FAVORITE PLACE:
COLLEGE DEGREE:

Not yet, but working that way!

GRANDMA'S NAMES:
Anna
This is Anna Kournikova for those not so savy on tennis! It was either this or Anna Nicole Smith... Yuck.

Thelma

A PET I'VE HAD:

This one is staying blank. I am not going to claim any of the family pets over the years. Though I did have a pet rock once!

FIRST JOB:



FAVORITE COLOR:



WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW:

HA HA HA HA HA! Right, working hard! I just don't feel good, that is my excuse!

BAD HABIT:
Kind of ironic...

No comments: