Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

Lucky #7

7 Things I can do...
7. I can blink
6. I can facebook
5. I can multi-task
4. I can bake
3. I can cook
2. I can drink gallons of water daily
1. I can go through two or three tubes of chapstick each month.

7 Things I can't do...
7. I can't watch movie after movie after movie
6. I can't say no to texting
5. I can't resist a new pair of shoes
4. I can't focus on homework for longer than one hour
3. I can't stand sitting in lecture classes.
2. I can't wait till I no longer have roommates
1. I can't wait to have a kitchen all to myself

7 Things I LOVE about CEDAR CITY...
7. The weather (when it's not windy)
6. The size
5. The people
4. The red mountain in the east
3. The location
2. The fun
1. The weather (yes again, I love the snow here)

7 Things I say the most often are...
7. No I'm not bored, I have plenty of work
6. Lame
5. I miss you
4. I'm hungry
3. I'm cold
2. I can't wait to see you
1. He's so sweet :)

7 Celebrity Admirations...
7. Garth Brooks
6. Ellen Degeneres
5. Donny Walhberg
4. Danny Wood
3. Joey McIntyre
2. Jordan Knight
1. Jonathan Knight

7 Favorite Foods...
7. Cheesecake
6. Brownies
5. Cole Slaw
4. Cosa Vida
3. Tacos
2. Enchiladas
1. Fajitas

7 People to tag...
7. Amy
6. Liz
5. Aly
4. Heather
3. Kara
2. Olivia
1. anyone else :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's time to post some pictures of all the fun your having! Maybe you aren't having fun? By the way who are those celebrities?