Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kalai Concert

My second concert experience ever was definitely memorable! It was Kalai, with some other bands that aren't as cool. The concert was held at a farm in St George. It was literally a farm. We sat in alfalfa fields to listen to some amazing music! I guess you could say the itchy feeling still hasn't left yet. Having allergies like I do, I'm surprised it didn't hit me til today. And it all came at once. Itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat, etc... Oh and the fact that there were grasshoppers and ants galore in those fields. So the feeling that something is crawling on me all the time from last night hasn't left yet. Anyways, it was my first time ever even hearing about Kalai, and all I can say is wow. Amazing! Not only can he play the guitar, his voice is good as well. The bands before him were not the best ever and took up way too much time. I say if you start a concert at eight, don't have three or four opening acts before the main attraction. Especially outdoors in Utah because you never know when the weather will turn for the worst. Pretty much we got blown out. The wind got to be too much so Kalai ended it early. We stopped at In and Out before heading home, and I must say that it is just food. I don't understand what all the hype is about over that place.

No comments: